Champion Parenting, Inc.
CHAMPION PARENTING, INC. was organized in 2010, to instruct and provide consultation to parents and leadership training for students.
Children and young adults are under more pressure today in terms of peer competition in school and in their personal lives than ever before. Parents are desperately trying to be “good parents” and are constantly thinking “What will work best for my child?” All parents want their child to succeed in school and in life but often do not know how to go about achieving this goal. The importance of confident parenting cannot be overstated. It is unfortunate that children do not come with a manual at birth for raising children. However, I am here to bring the good news that everyone can learn to become a champion parent.
Champion Parenting's goals are to:
- Provide leadership training to students in grades 10th-12th grade
- Serve as a resource to educate, encourage, and promote, positive parenting skills
- Create opportunities that support and promote student learning and well-being
- Provide workshops, support groups, and training sessions for both students & parents
- Increase parental involvement
- Provide a link between the home, school, and local community, by establishing a pathway for successful parenting and student success!
Champion Parenting recognizes:
- Parenting education is complex and a critical part of a child’s success.
- With budget cuts affecting our schools, parents will need to sharpen existing skills.
- New parenting strategies need to be learned if children are to compete successfully in a global world.
Challenging times require inspiration, encouragement and confidence to produce positive results. It is our goal that together we can build a winning team that embraces academic success and a brighter future for our children.