Alice Iorio, M.Ed.
President and Executive Director
For more than 20 years, Alice (Ali) Iorio, has inspired both children and parents nationwide on how to successfully compete and succeed at all levels of education. Her award-winning teaching career spans a range of preschool through college age.
An inspirational speaker and educational expert, Ali has written two parenting books, designed and implemented student workshops and parenting conferences keeping parenting and children her number one priority at the local and state level.
Ali formed a nonprofit organization, Champion Parenting, Inc. to continue her mission to empower both parents and students with expert training and knowledge of child development and student success. She has served as school board Vice President for Holy Family Church, and board member for numerous organizations within her community.
Alice Iorio, M.Ed.
Having taught in Hawaii, Pa., and Florida public schools, and raised by a single parent, I can relate to the many challenges parents are facing today. In my effort to continually support and encourage all parents, I was led to share my knowledge and expertise with my latest book, "Champion Parenting: Giving Your Child a Competitive Edge". In this book, I encourage and empower parents (Preschool-college age) with coaching skills and a positive mind set to prepare, plan, and persevere during each stage of a child's growth and development.
In addition to spending time with my husband and son, I enjoy all sports, writing, decorating, travel and nutrition. I hold a M.Ed. degree from California University of Pa., and currently serve as President and Founder of Champion Parenting, Inc. a 501 (c) 3, nonprofit. Additional information can be found on her author site, www.championparentingpower.com.
Educational/professional qualifications are as follows:
- M.Ed. /California University of Pa.
- B.S./California University of Pa.
- Implemented,"Leadership for Life", conference for Osceola School District's young women (10th-12th)
- Adjunct Professor of Education/Valencia College
- Over 25 years of teaching experience in elementary, middle school & college (Public and Private)
- Pa. Teacher of the Year
- Modeling Instructor, John Robert Powers, Honolulu, Hi
- Disney’s Teacheriffic Awards recipient in Elem. School Category
- Implemented the first "K-12, P.O.W.E.R. Parenting Conference" in Central Florida
- Member of various boards in the community, including "Got College"a Valencia College initiative
- Authored two books, “Champion Parenting: Giving Your Child a Competitive Edge", "How to Become a Champion Parent"
- Contributed to a variety of newspaper and radio media outlets on parenting topics and childhood development (http://championparentingpower.com/online-press-releases_271.html)