Program Description: The Importance of Coaching in the Lives of Adolescent Women!
This is an important time for women to make a positive difference in our families, our community and in our society. For it is our thoughts that determine our growth and ultimately our reality. Female students will rise no higher than the thoughts they think. Therefore, we must never underestimate the power of a women's influence.
According to Matthew Arnold, "If ever there comes a time when the women of the world come together purely and simply for the benefit of mankind, it will be a force such as the world has never known."
Champion Parenting believes, “If you can think you can grow, you can become!” Our strategy is to not only to teach, but to empower, and encourage women to think big, dream big, and become more through cultivating a champion mindset that rises above one’s circumstances.
"Leaders for Life” provides female students (grades 10-12) with leadership training and an action plan to set realistic goals, and achieve them within a set period of time with our continual coaching and mentoring support. In addition, we offer the same encouragement, resources, and support to parents making it a team effort.
- Expert leadership training and mental discipline skills provided by award-winning educators and community leaders, held within a college atmosphere along with activities that involve team building and networking
- One-on-one coaching (10-12th grade)
- Follow-up coaching in part or entirely over web-based technologies (Face time, Skype, online instruction, text, e-mails, direct phone calls)
- Goal setting and vision boards
- Specific individual action plans implemented and reinforced
- Professional guidance and accountability provided
- A program designed specifically for adolescent women
- A program that encourages empowers and engages students to think big, dream big, and expect more through leadership accountability, teamwork, problem solving, responsibility, creativity, communication and self direction
*(Former students have gone on to prestigious colleges & universities)
To culminate this training, students are challenged to participate in leadership roles in their high school or community that demonstrate taking charge, task organizing, and executing a task. One lucky participant will have an opportunity to win a $1000 scholarship given by The Education Foundation of Osceola along with additional door prizes, a certificate of participation leaving students empowered and equipped to start and complete the new school year with confidence and success.
If you're looking for an engaging format that empowers and equips your child with knowledge & confidence to meet today's challenges, contact us. (Office: 407.312.5402) E-mail: email@example.com